Designer Brand, Print and Web (m/f)
For this position we are looking for a passionate Designer experienced in Branding, Print and Web areas (m/f) who is on the lookout for a new and exciting challenge, and who identifies with our Zen philosophy! Zenjob offers you immediately an exciting task spectrum, fair compensation and be a part of a talented, diverse team right in the heart of Berlin.
Remember when you were a student? Most likely you were short of cash and had to do crappy jobs. Our Founders Cihan, Frederik and Fritz remember that too and that’s why they started Zenjob. We believe you should be able to do a job you like and be able to fund your life as a student.
Our vision is to change the future of work with technology. We start doing that by offering students jobs in real-time through our app and providing companies with a platform that manages their staffing needs. Today more than 10.000 students fund their studies through Zenjob and over 700 companies trust us with providing great talent.
We are backed by Acton Capital (also investor in Etsy, HomeToGo), Red Alpine (N26, Juniqe) and Atlantic Labs (EyeEm, Soundcloud). All of them share our vision of growing a sustainable and game changing business.
- passionate about great design and have 2+ years experience in design areas like brand, print and web as well as some knowledge about UI/UX
- Experienced in using Adobe CC, Sketch wireframing and visual Design
- Sevvy in landing page optimization, responsive mail design as well as designing print materials for sales and B2C campaigns
- have a strong design portfolio and good technical understanding of print, web and mobile product design
- fluent in English, good German language skills are a big plus!
- handling tight deadlines with great creative output
If you join us you'll:
- take ownership of design projects like Branding and Webdesign
- work with our senior designers across different areas
- work closely with our marketing team to create engaging campaigns online and offline
Why you should work with us:
- We know what we’re doing, but there are still a lot of decisions to be made - so you’ll get to shape and build things from scratch
- Experiment with new technologies and gain hands-on experience
- After a productive day enjoy a beer with cool, fun people or go home to your family - we have a diverse team!
- Grow with our international and creative product team
- Work with a prfessional and experienced team, in a super laid back office in Berlin-Mitte
- We use great equipment, new systems and creative working methods
- Free drinks, snacks, fruits and free "friday lunch"
Click here and apply now with your CV and tell us why you would like to join, your salary expectations and availability.
Feel free to contact us if you would simply like to know more.
We are looking forward to your application!