Product Owner Web/Mobile (m/f)
We founded Zenjob in 2016. Thousands of students use the Zenjob App to find temporary work and finance their living. Over 400 Businesses work with our students and cover both temporary and long-term labour-demand peaks through our concept.
We founded Zenjob, because we are convinced that work was created for mankind and not the other way around. Through technology we grant easier access to good wages and thus an improved living standard. The “Future of Work” is not only a huge societal challenge, but also an enormous opportunity. Through Zenjob we are going to partake in shaping this future.
Zenjob is financed by prestigious investors with a sustainable vision and is built as well as lead by an experienced team (Ex-Kaufda, -Rocket Internet, -Foodpanda, -Treatwell, Deutsche Bank, etc).
We are a team of over 45 diverse and crazy Zenjobbers from all over the world and are looking forward to welcome you!
For this position we are looking for a passionate Product Owner Web/Mobile (m/f) who is on the lookout for a new and exciting challenge, and who identifies with our Zen philosophy!
- have 2+ years experience in a product driven company
- love to create new product features starting from the initial idea to product specifications, hand-over to the dev team and final testing and release
- have high attention to detail and are familiar with Wireframing, competitor analysis, benchmarking, UI/UX Design, Mobile Design (Android, iOS)
- are comfortable with tools like Confluence, Jira, Balsamiq, Axure, Sketch
- have a solid technical understanding and have successfully worked with Scrum or CD
If you join us, you’ll:
- collaborate closely with senior executives on product strategy and prioritization
- be responsible for detailed specifications of product features, setup of deliverables for scrum sprints, A/B Tests, Tracking and QA
Why you should work with us:
- We know what we’re doing, but there are still a lot of decisions to be made - so you’ll get to shape and build things from scratch
- Experiment with new technologies and gain hands-on experience
- Meet cool, fun people who like to enjoy a beer together at the end of a productive day
- Grow with our international and creative developer team
- Work with a young yet experienced team, in a super laid back office
- Great equipment and Scuba Diving on Fridays
Click here and apply now with your CV and tell us why you would like to join. Feel free to also contact us if you would simply like to know more. Please also tell us your salary expectations and availability.