Java / Groovy Backend Developer (m/f)
Zenjob is a people-first job marketplace looking to change the way people find jobs and get paid. We currently have very high user growth rates and enjoy valued relationships with our business partners. We are a team of 30 passionate Zenjobbers on a mission to transform the future of short-term staffing needs.
For this position we are looking for a passionate Jr/Sr backend developer (m/f) who is on the lookout for a new and exciting challenge, and who identifies with our Zen philosophy!
- are familiar with Java, Groovy or similar languages and already experienced in web or backend development
- don’t need us to hold your hand, but you like working in a team
Extra points if:
- have experience with Spring, Grails, Ratpack or similar web frameworks.
- have experience with Elasticsearch, MySQL, Postgres, Restful APIs, AngularJS, AWS (CloudFront, S3, OpsWorks and more), IntelliJ, Git
- want to build scalable service- and micro-service-oriented architectures on AWS with a modern build pipeline
- have experience working with marketplaces, matching, payment- and billing management
If you join us, you’ll:
- develop innovative solutions for distributed scalable systems
- handle complex data and integrate with external business services
- not only develop but also work out solutions to complex problems
Why you should work with us:
- We know what we’re doing, but there are still a lot of decisions to be made - so you’ll get to shape and build things from scratch.
- Experiment with new technologies and gain hands-on experience
- Meet cool, fun people who like to enjoy a beer together at the end of a productive day
- Grow with our international and creative developer team
- Work with a young yet experienced team, in a super laid back office
Click here and apply now with your CV and tell us why you would like to join. Feel free to also contact us if you would simply like to know more. Please also tell us your salary expectations and availability.