Mobile Product Manager (m/f)
Thousands of students use the Zenjob App to find temporary work and finance their living. Over 400 businesses work with our students and cover both temporary and long-term labour-demand peaks through our concept.
We founded Zenjob, because we are convinced that work was created for mankind and not the other way around. Through technology we grant easier access to good wages and thus an improved living standard. The "Future of Work" is not only a huge societal challenge, but also an enormous opportunity. Through Zenjob we are going to partake in shaping this future.
Zenjob is financed by prestigious investors with a sustainable vision and is built as well as lead by an experienced team.
We are a team of over 80 diverse and crazy Zenjobbers from all over the world and are looking forward to welcome you!
For this position we are looking for a passionate Mobile Product Manager (m/f) who is on the lookout for a new and exciting challenge, and who identifies with our Zen philosophy!
- 2+ years experience in a product driven company delivering amazing mobile apps
- love to create new product features starting from the initial idea to product specifications, hand-over to the dev team and final testing and release
- have high attention to detail and are familiar with Wireframing, competitor analysis, benchmarking, UI/UX Design, Mobile Design (Android, iOS)
- are comfortable with tools like Confluence, Jira
- have a solid technical understanding and have successfully worked in an agile environment
- contribute to product strategy and prioritization
- be responsible for detailed specifications of product features, setup of deliverables for scrum sprints, A/B Tests, Tracking and QA
- We know what we're doing, but there are still a lot of decisions to be made - so you'll get to shape and build things from scratch
- Experiment with new technologies and gain hands-on experience
- After a productive day enjoy a beer with cool, fun people or go home to your family - we have a diverse team!
- Grow with our international and creative developer team
- Work with a young yet experienced team, in a super laid back office
- Great equipment and Scuba Diving on Fridays
Click here and apply now with your CV and tell us why you would like to join. Feel free to also contact us if you would simply like to know more. Please also tell us your salary expectations and availability.